Advertise with PoliticsNC to reach opinion leaders across North Carolina
Launched in April 2013, PoliticsNC has become a must-read for political insiders, reporters, editorial writers and political junkies in North Carolina. The site offers analysis and commentary on politics and policy in the Tar Heel State. Since April of 2013, the site has had more than 240,000 unique visitors and 800,000 page views.
These are the traffic statistics for the month of October 2014 as reported by Google Analytics.
A look at analytics and a reader survey offers insight into our readership:
- Seventy-five percent of readers are from North Carolina.
- We have readers from every county in the state but 25% are from Wake County.
- Men make up 53%, women make up 47% of our readership.
- Sixty percent are married.
- Eighteen percent of readers are between 18-34, 48% are between 35-54, and 34% are over 55.
- Seventy-eight percent hold at least a bachelor’s degree and 41% have a master’s degree or higher.
- About half work in education, government, nonprofit management, law or advocacy.